What is the Hautest Scalp Treatment on the Curly Hair Market?
We have that answer for you right here!
Introducing CURLS Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment
EXPAND YOUR GROWTH through the invigorating scalp treatment to refresh the scalp, combat dandruff, relieve itching, prevent dryness and stimulate the scalp at the follicle level! Formulated with certified organic blueberry seed oil, coconut oil and corn mint to soothe, and relieve dry, itchy scalp, prevent breakage and encourage hair growth. Furthermore, the treatment combats oily scalp through a built in sebaceous gland regulator.
How to Use:
This multi-use product can be applied as a scalp nourisher, split end mender, styler customizer or a deep conditioning booster. Let’s take a closer look.
- To nourish the scalp – Apply a few drops on key areas of the scalp. Using the targeted dropper, start at the center crown of your head. Work your way down, between the nape of the neck and the center crown. The middle ridge that you feel, is called the Occipital bone – apply a droplet there. Then work your way around to the two front sides of the head for two more droplets. Then massage the formula into your scalp for even distribution around your entire head shape. The use of the treatment in this manner will regulate the sebaceous glands to relieve dry or oily scalp and bring balance to the system.
- To mend split ends – After moisturizing with the Blueberry Bliss Blueberry and Coconut Hair Milk, add a few drops to your fingertips and spread along the ends of the hair. The organic oil blend will strengthen weak areas for longevity and elasticity. *Note: split ends cannot be completely repaired, but while your hair grows this will serve as a scaffold until your next trim!
- To customize your styler – This is the fun part! You can actually add the Blueberry & Coconut Hair Milk into the palms of your hands, spray a few streams of the Aloe and Blueberry Juice Curl Moisturizer and finally, add between 1-4 drops of the Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment. The treatment will customize the curly cocktail based on your needs. For more moisture, add more oil, for a thicker styler, use less oil drops!
- To boost your conditioner – Similar to customizing your styler, you can boost the hydrating effects of your deep conditioner by adding a dew drops of the Blueberry & Mint Tea Scalp Treatment! Simply add your droplets, apply to your hair, cover with a satin cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Certified Organic Safflower Seed Oil, Certified Organic Soybean Oil, Certified Organic Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/ Stearic Triglyceride Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Menthol Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Certified Organic Blueberry Seed Oil,Certified Organic Shea Butter, Certified Organic Cornmint Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance
- Certified Organic Safflower Seed Oil – Highly Moisturizing oil, rich in fatty acids.
- Certified Organic Soybean Oil – High in fat, a moisturizing oil.
- Certified Organic Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/ Stearic Triglyceride – To replenish and moisturize, a derivative from Coconut oil and Glycerin.
- Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil – Rich in fatty acids, replenishes moisture, and scalp soothing.
- Menthol Certified Organic Coconut Oil – A moisturizing, anti-fungal oil that aids in hair growth, thickening and regulating the scalp.
- Octyl Palmitate – Fatty Acid, natural solvent and silicone alternative. This ingredient aids in the the “slippery” texture.
- Certified Organic Blueberry Seed Oil – With high antioxidants to fight free radicals, purify the hair and scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids like linoleic and stearic acids, excellent at combating dryness.
So what are you waiting for??? Get in on this #triplethreat action and catch up to what’s hot with CURLS Blueberry Bliss Curl Collection and stock up now!