Your gorgeous hair is categorized as VERY CURLY! Your hair is special, and it is very densely packed. Because of this, you’ll need to support the fuller volume without weighing it down, while also keeping your curly follicles moisturized and defined! Since sebum from the scalp doesn’t have a direct highway down the lengths due to the obstruction from ringlets, oil doesn’t get distributed as evenly. This gorgeous hair type gives you TONS of different ways to style it!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. This hair type takes in moisture at a rapid rate, but can also lose moisture just as readily. Therefore moisturizing and sealing in the moisture is key!
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Pre-poo by adding a CURLS Oil blend to your hair 30 minutes before cleansing.
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. ( Using a heated cap or hair steamer is optional.)
– Rinse the hair with the Green Collection Green Tea Hair Rinse to balance the pH.
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after rinsing and use daily for moisture.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
Your biggest problem is that your hair is frizzy! Isn’t it frustrating to spend time getting your hair in the perfect style, only to have to spend just as much time trying to de-frizz that ONE stubborn area? We get it. We do. Did you know that frizzy hair doesn’t necessarily mean your hair is damaged? Frizzy hair can actually be perfectly natural! However, for those times you’d rather make sure those gorgeous curls are a little less frizzy, we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together a personal regimen for naturally frizzy and Very Curly hair, just like yours!
curls of yours?