your quiz results are in…. and you have
very CURLY HAIR!
What exactly does this mean?
Your gorgeous hair is categorized as VERY CURLY! Your hair is special, and it is very densely packed. Because of this, you’ll need to support the fuller volume without weighing it down, while also keeping your curly follicles moisturized and defined! Since sebum from the scalp doesn’t have a direct highway down the lengths due to the obstruction from ringlets, oil doesn’t get distributed as evenly. This gorgeous hair type gives you TONS of different ways to style it!
you have High porosity hair!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. This hair type takes in moisture at a rapid rate, but can also lose moisture just as readily. Therefore moisturizing and sealing in the moisture is key!
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Pre-poo by adding a CURLS Oil blend to your hair 30 minutes before cleansing.
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. ( Using a heated cap or hair steamer is optional.)
– Rinse the hair with the Green Collection Green Tea Hair Rinse to balance the pH.
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after rinsing and use daily for moisture.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
but… what’s Your biggest problem?
Your biggest problem is that you’re dealing with dry hair! Not only does dry hair affect your style, it also can dry out your scalp! Your hair deserves to be brimming with moisture and full of life. All is not lost, dear friend, for we have created the perfect products for dry, Very Curly hair. You’ll never deal with breakage or dry hair again! We’ve put together your personal regimen, so let’s take care of those curls!
Here is your personalized hair care regimen
Step 1: cleanse
Step 2: condition
Step 3: moisturize
Step 4: style
Step 5: Treatment
Also, take a look at our current bundles
looking for more products for those gorgeous
curls of yours?
Step 1: Cleanse
Step 2: Condition
Step 3: Moisturize
Step 4: Style
Step 5: Treatment