Your hair is relaaaxed. And honestly, there’s nothing like the relaxed look of loose waves. People pay big money to achieve loose, effortless curls. They’re gorgeous! Though slightly more prone to frizz, you can keep your gorgeous waves with special protective stylers. As a tip, try to keep your fingers out of your hair. The more you tousle, the frizzier it’ll get!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. Your Normal Porosity hair type receives and maintains moisture readily. Therefore, you can follow a foundational hair care regimen.
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. ( Using a heated cap is optional)
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after deep conditioning and multiple times throughout the week.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
Your biggest problem is that your hair is thinning! Oh no! Girl, don’t worry. It happens to everyone, TRUST US. But it doesn’t have to. Did you know we offer products that are specifically catered FOR women with loose (and thinning) curls? Well, we do. We’ve listed them below for you! Now, make sure you remember your hair type so you’re able to shop by hair type in the future. Your hair will thank you! Now, let’s take care of those curls…
loose curls of yours?