your quiz results are in…. and you have
Loose Curls and Wavy Hair!
What exactly does this mean?
Your hair is relaaaxed. And honestly, there’s nothing like the relaxed look of loose waves. People pay big money to achieve loose, effortless curls. They’re gorgeous! Though slightly more prone to frizz, you can keep your gorgeous waves with special protective stylers. As a tip, try to keep your fingers out of your hair. The more you tousle, the frizzier it’ll get!
you have high porosity hair!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. This hair type takes in moisture at a rapid rate, but can also lose moisture just as readily. Therefore moisturizing and sealing in the moisture is key!
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Pre-poo by adding a CURLS Oil blend to your hair 30 minutes before cleansing.
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. (Using a heated cap or hair steamer is optional.)
– Rinse the hair with the Green Collection Green Tea Hair Rinse to balance the pH.
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after rinsing and use daily for moisture.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
but… what’s Your biggest problem?
Your biggest problem is your hair shrinkage! Have you ever found yourself doing your hair and getting SO excited because it’s going to look so good? And then it dries.. and shrinks. Although this is a perfectly healthy response and shows that your hair is high in elasticity, it can be frustrating! And did we mention, there’s a way for your curls to be PERFECTLY HEALTHY and ALSO not shrink when it dries? Good thing you took this quiz! We’ve put together a very special and custom regimen to reduce shrinkage in those gorgeous curls of yours.
Here is your personalized hair care regimen
Step 1: cleanse
Step 2: condition
Step 3: moisturize
Step 4: style
Also, take a look at our current bundles
looking for more products for those gorgeous
loose curls of yours?
Step 1: Cleanse
Step 2: Condition
Step 3: Moisturize
Step 4: Style
Step 5: Treatment