Your hair is relaaaxed. And honestly, there’s nothing like the relaxed look of loose waves. People pay big money to achieve loose, effortless curls. They’re gorgeous! Though slightly more prone to frizz, you can keep your gorgeous waves with special protective stylers. As a tip, try to keep your fingers out of your hair. The more you tousle, the frizzier it’ll get!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. Your Normal Porosity hair type receives and maintains moisture readily. Therefore, you can follow a foundational hair care regimen.
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. ( Using a heated cap is optional)
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after deep conditioning and multiple times throughout the week.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
Your biggest problem is that your hair is frizzy! Isn’t it frustrating to spend time getting your hair in the perfect style, only to have to spend just as much time trying to un-frizz that ONE stubborn area? We get it. We do. Did you know that frizzy hair doesn’t necessarily mean your hair is damaged? Frizzy hair can actually be perfectly natural! However, for those times you’d rather make sure those gorgeous curls are a little less frizzy, we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together a personal regimen for naturally frizzy and loose hair, just like yours!
loose curls of yours?