Your hair is relaaaxed. And honestly, there’s nothing like the relaxed look of loose waves. People pay big money to achieve loose, effortless curls. They’re gorgeous! Though slightly more prone to frizz, you can keep your gorgeous waves with special protective stylers. As a tip, try to keep your fingers out of your hair. The more you tousle, the frizzier it’ll get!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. This hair type takes in moisture at a rapid rate, but can also lose moisture just as readily. Therefore moisturizing and sealing in the moisture is key!
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Pre-poo by adding a CURLS Oil blend to your hair 30 minutes before cleansing.
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. (Using a heated cap or hair steamer is optional.)
– Rinse the hair with the Green Collection Green Tea Hair Rinse to balance the pH.
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after rinsing and use daily for moisture.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
Your biggest problem is that your hair is frizzy! Isn’t it frustrating to spend time getting your hair in the perfect style, only to have to spend just as much time trying to un-frizz that ONE stubborn area? We get it. We do. Did you know that frizzy hair doesn’t necessarily mean your hair is damaged? Frizzy hair can actually be perfectly natural! However, for those times you’d rather make sure those gorgeous curls are a little less frizzy, we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together a personal regimen for naturally frizzy and loose hair, just like yours!
loose curls of yours?