Your hair is relaaaxed. And honestly, there’s nothing like the relaxed look of loose waves. People pay big money to achieve loose, effortless curls. They’re gorgeous! Though slightly more prone to frizz, you can keep your gorgeous waves with special protective stylers. As a tip, try to keep your fingers out of your hair. The more you tousle, the frizzier it’ll get!
Hair porosity is determined by your hair’s ability to absorb and hold onto moisture. Your Normal Porosity hair type receives and maintains moisture readily. Therefore, you can follow a foundational hair care regimen.
Sample Hair Care Regimen:
– Cleanse no less than once per week.
– Deep condition after cleansing and rinse with cool water. ( Using a heated cap is optional)
– Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner after deep conditioning and multiple times throughout the week.
– Always use an oil after applying your moisturizing leave in conditioner to seal in the moisture.
– Style as usual using your preferred CURLS styler.
Your biggest problem is that you’re dealing with breakage! Oh no! Those gorgeous locks of yours are fragile and damaged, and they’re not getting the moisture they need to be healthy. But that’s okay – now we know the problem, so we can easily start working toward beautiful greatness! We have put together a personal regimen just for YOU, that will help your loose curls increase their strength. Let’s take a look!
loose curls of yours?