One of the most commonly asked questions by people with biracial and naturally curly hair is “how to style curly hair?” Adhere to these easy to follow guidelines for styling your kinky hair and soon you will know “how to style curly hair.”
- First, you need to shampoo your hair with an excellent shampoo made for curly hair. Shampoo your hair very gently, moving your fingers from the roots to the tips. After that, condition your curls deeply with a fine conditioner and apply it mainly on the tips. Rinse your hair thoroughly with cool water and avoid rubbing it very hard as it could make it frizzier.
- Once, you are done washing your hair, dry it softly with a smooth towel and wrap up the towel on your hair for about 15-20 minutes. This keeps the hair damp and does not let the moisture in your curls drain away.
- After that, you should let your hair open and allow it to dry wit hout using a hair dryer to blow-dry your curls. Heat is the worst enemy of your curls; hence, you need to refrain from heating your curls as much as you can.
- When your hair is completely dry, you should divide it into four or five small sections using a wooden comb and lightly comb your hair. When your hair is divided into parts, you can comb it easily and the hair products can settle in your curls with ease too.
- Next, you should apply a leave-in conditioner to your curls followed by a good quality hair cream or hair soufflé. These goods will moisturize your hair and make them easy to handle too.
- After that, you should comb your hair one more time and style it in any way you want and you are good to go.