In celebration of #CURLSturns15, we will be partying all month long and we want YOU to join us! Stay tuned to catch all of our celebrations! There is so much to share!!! Did you know that……
- CURLS was born April, 6 2002, the brain child of a leading Cosmetic Chemist & CURLS Founder Mahisha Dellinger.
- CURLS launched right as women all over the world were embracing their natural texture.
- CURLS launched long before Instagram, Facebook and the social media craze…innovation and grassroots marketing was key!
- CURLS launched with 4 products for adults and 4 products for kids (Curly Q’s for kids)….NOW, we have over 50 SKUS, 5 different brands and are growing.
- CURLS launched online, now CURLS caught the eye of Target and was 1 of the original 4 brands that pioneered the market. That one fateful meeting with the Target Buyer changed the trajectory of the business. Soon Sally Beauty, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and others came calling!
- CURLS expanded as an international brand with presence in Europe, Africa, S. America and beyond.
So, we have a LOT to celebrate!
?Celebrate ?15 years with us by taking 15% off your entire purchase at www.curls.biz!
Promo Code: CURLSturns15 Offer includes A FREE Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Wash while supplies last.
THE BLUEBERRY BLISS REPARATIVE HAIR WASH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO EACH ORDER.
…But there’s more!
This year, CURLS is in more CVS stores nationwide than EVER – 7200 stores to be exact!!!!! We want to see you in CVS stores with your favorite CURLS items! We will choose 1 winner per week to win 2 month’s worth of CURLS Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin and our Grand Prize winner will win an all expense paid trip to the Blissful BAHAMAS with some of your favorite Bloggers! Winner will be announced 6/1!!!
Here’s your chance!!
1. Follow us @frizzfreecurls
3. Tag 3 Friends! **Per Instagram Rules we must mention this promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
Finally, this is a sentimental time too! Time to look back and reflect on the growth and development of the company. CURLS has done so much more than just caring for hair. CURLS empowers women of all ages, ethnicities and demographics to love themselves and be proud of who they are! What are your sentiments about CURLS? How have YOU been empowered by this world renown company? Do tell by sharing on your personal social media sites or commenting below. Tag with #CURLSturns15! Enjoy a few that we have received!
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Comment below and/or tag your sentiments with #CURLSturns15