Start by answering these questions to determine your greatest needs for your custom hair regiment:
- Do I want to grow my hair or maintain my current length and style?
- How healthy is my hair and how healthy do I want it to be?
- How much time am I willing to invest in hair care?
- Would I prefer to see a curl stylist or pursue at home hair care?
- How much money would I like to budget for hair care?
From here you will determine what frequency and intensity you will complete the following hair care tasks.
Clean hair is healthy hair. Opt for a sulfate free shampoo and choose to cleanse weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly.
Condition your curls immediately after cleansing. In between you could also choose to co-wash for a little hydration or to restyle your hair. Healthier hair should deep condition once every 6 weeks or more often based on the weakness of your hair.
Choose a leave-in conditioner spray to rehydrate your curls daily. Follow up with a moisturizing oil thereafter such as Argan, Coconut, Olive, or avocado.
Damaged hair should be cut off. Hair that opts for frequent heat styling or chemical treatments should be cut more often. Otherwise healthy hair worn curly, can choose between 3-6 months for a curl tune up.
If there are questions you may have. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for assistance with creating your custom regiment.