Beautiful, Effortless Style with the CURLS Blueberry Bliss Collection
Natural curls have all the fun! Glam it up, dress it down, or rock your natural curl pattern. Whatever you choose, you’ve got options! Check out this fun, flirtatious number by the GlamTwinz!
With any new curl set, start on freshly cleansed and conditioned curls. For a long-term firm set, begin styling on wet hair. For a softer effect, set your hair after blow-drying your hair on medium heat. Ready? Let’s go!
- Separate your hair into 20 medium sections. Working with one section at a time, detangle with a wide tooth comb. Plop a dollop of Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly onto each section and smooth with a boar bristle brush, root to end. Firmly twist each section of hair clockwise, from the root to end. Secure each section with a bobby pin.
- When all sections are set, cover your head with a net and sit under a dryer for 25 minutes or air-dry overnight.
- When hair is COMPLETELY dry, oil you your fingertips with pure coconut oil, as you gently unravel each knot, to prevent frizz.
- Run a thin coat of coconut oil over your coils to add more sheen.
- Finally, fluff hair to add more volume, as desired. Finish by smoothing edges with Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste.
Love your look? Take a few shapshots and share with us at #frizzfreecurls, we love to see your CURLS glam!